Dedicated Irvine Car, Truck & Motorcycle Accident Attorneys
If you or someone you know has been injured in an accident in the Irvine area, including surrounding communities such as Tustin, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Huntington Beach, Lake Forest, Mission Viejo or other Orange County areas, our experienced personal injury accident lawyers are here to help! Our personal injury law firm has successfully represented numerous clients who have been injured in car, truck, motorcycle, pedestrian, slip and fall and other types of accidents within Irvine and Orange County.
Experienced Irvine Personal Injury Attorneys – We Fight To Protect Your Rights After An Irvine Accident
As Irvine’s population continues to grow, so does the number of accidents each year. With a population of 230,000 (2012 Census) and busy freeways, it is no wonder that people are injured in Irvine area accidents on a daily basis. Several freeways that run through Irvine are key to thousands of daily commuters. The 405, I5, 55, 73, 261, 241 and 133 all run through Irvine and are driven daily by morning and afternoon commuters. Commuting traffic an be some of the worse for causing motor vehicle accidents in Irvine. During heavy morning and afternoon, congestion traffic can come to a complete stand still which catches many drivers by surprise which can cause rear-end car collisions.
Our Orange County law firm specializes in helping individuals who have been injured in the following types of accidents:
- Irvine Car Accidents
- Irvine Trucking Accidents (semi-trucks, commercial trucks)
- Irvine Motorcycle Accidents
- Irvine Fatal Accidents (wrongful death)
- Irvine Slip & Fall Accidents
- Irvine Pedestrian Accidents
Contact Our Irvine Personal Injury Accident Attorneys For A FREE Legal Consultation
Our Irvine car accident attorneys will aggressively defend clients who have been injured in an accident within Irvine. Our law firm can help with the following:
- Hire crash scene experts to determine exactly what caused the accident (if necessary).
- Determine who was at fault for causing the accident.
- Negotiate with insurance companies.
- Provide referrals to medical practitioners.
- File necessary documents with the courts.
- Negotiate with other law firms.
- Negotiate lawsuit settlements.
- Provide trial representation.
Contact our Irvine car accident lawyers today for a FREE initial consultation regarding your Irvine accident. Use the form on this page or call 714-485-0628.
Other Areas Our Law Firm Serves