Unfortunately, car accidents are a frequent occurrence in Orange County, CA and especially in the city of Anaheim, CA. Attorney John Jay Lewis is listed as an experienced Orange County auto accident lawyer that may be able to help represent your legal interest if you’ve been injured in an auto accident.
How Anaheim Car Accident Lawyer John Jay Lewis May Be Able To Help
When you are injured in an Orange County car accident as a result of the negligence or recklessness of another party, you may be entitled to substantial compensation. Below are some of the things that John Jay Lewis can help with after an injury car accident in Anaheim, CA.
- Medical Bills: With rising health care costs, medical bills are a big problem. It is an even bigger problem when you were injured as a result of the actions of someone else. Remember to keep track of all medical bills and treatment after your Anaheim auto accident.
- Lost Wages: When you are injured and can no longer perform your work, it is devastating both financially and mentally. You may be entitled to lost wages after your Anaheim auto accident.
- Pain and Suffering: Although it is hard to put a price on pain and suffering, Orange County laws have determined that you are entitled to monetary compensation. Attorney Personal Injury Lawyers will work hard to get you the best possible settlement after your Anaheim auto accident.
- Physical Disability: Becoming physically disabled as a result of an Orange County car accident is very traumatizing. In addition to the physical distress, severe mental stress and decreased quality of life can result. Attorney Personal Injury Lawyers will fight to ensure you are compensated for any physical disability you may receive.
- Property Damage: When your property is destroyed it is important to get an estimate from dealerships and insurance companies as to the amount of your loss so that you can be compensated for your property damage loss.
Let Anaheim Car Accident Lawyer John Jay Lewis Deal With Insurance Companies
Being involved in an Orange County auto accident is a traumatic experience and can cause life-changing injuries, or even death. Having a dedicated Anaheim, CA car accident attorney on your side can help reduce the stress typically associated with auto accidents. Attorney John Jay Lewis can handle negotiations with insurance companies, freeing you from the stress of dealing with profit motivated insurance companies.
Contact Personal Injury Lawyer John Jay Lewis Today If You’ve Been Injured In Orange County
If you’ve been injured in an auto accident within Anaheim Orange County, CA request a legal consultation to ensure your legal rights are protected and you receive all the compensation that you may be entitled to.